Analytics for a specific page type
- Date Range Picker: you can choose the date you want to analyze and also compare to other periods to see how the…
- Table status: It shows current viewing pages per total pages
- Page type
- Page metrics: Visitors, Time On Page, Product Views, Add To Cart, Revenue and Conversion Rate.
- Column filter: You can choose which column…
People also ask
Why you should learn web analytics?
- Boost productivity
- Promote learning
- Constant regular upkeep
- Ensure collaboration
- Competitive edge
- Maintain integrity
How can Google Analytics help your website?
Google Analytics is a system designed by Google that tracks metrics or statistics of a particular website. By adding Google Analytics to your website, you can track the amount of visitors to your website, the keywords they used to find your website, the names of search engines or other websites that referred visitors to your website and more.
What is the main purpose of web analytics?
Web analytics is the measurement, collection, analysis and reporting of web data for purposes of understanding and optimizing web usage. However, Web analytics is not just a process for measuring web traffic but can be used as a tool for business and market research, and to assess and improve the effectiveness of a website.
How do companies use web analytics?
How Do Companies Use Web Analytics?
- Performance Measurement. The primary purpose of a Web analytics system to measure the performance of a site. …
- Visitor Data. The visitor data within analytics reports can help to build up a picture of who site visitors are. …
- Marketing Optimization. …
- Content Optimization. …