People also ask
What does mod_pagespeed exactly do?
Mod_pagespeed is an Apache module that can be used to improve the speed of Apache web server on Linux. Mod_pagespeed has several filters that automatically optimize Web Pages to improve better performance. It supports several operating systems such as, Fedora, RHEL, Debian, Ubuntu and CentOS.
What is Google PageSpeed Insights?
- Google’s PageSpeed Insights is a tool to help you understand how quickly your pages load.
- Running a PageSpeed Insights test results in a score between 0 to 100 assigned to the tested page for both mobile and desktop devices.
- PageSpeed scores are categorized as either Slow, Moderate or Fast.
- The faster your pages load the higher your score and the better experience your page will provide for visitors.
How do I make a website load faster?
How to Make a Website Load Faster – 4 Steps
- Make a Full Back Up of Your Website. Before you do anything, the first thing you need to do is a full backup of your website. …
- Install a Plugin to Optimize Resources. So, once you’ve done your website’s back up, it is now time to eliminate these two issues, Render-blocking Resources, and Unused …
- Install a Cache Plugin to Reduce TTFB. …
What is the best website to test internet speed?
Speedtest.net by Ookla is one of the most popular and best internet speed test sites you’ll come across. It’s a simple-but-effective solution to know the accurate speed of your internet connection.